Monday, January 16, 2012

Deep Thoughts

Hello blog and readers! Sorry for the lack of updates, life is so crazy! But here we are with the end of the first semester of my junior year. I have miraculously managed to get 4.0 for both terms this year, which I am extremely proud of. :) I also learned that I really enjoy ballroom dance, being in the ballroom club and taking Social Dance 1 has made me realize that I love it a lot. So maybe I'll continue with that in college, that would be so cool. :) Marching band season was great, although I think the hardest I've had so far, not cause of music as much as responsibility. Being section leader is harder than it appears! But I loved it, and I'm pretty sad that next year is my last year. I'm planning on trying out for drum major, but if I don't get that then I will continue to be in pit. Yay for pit nerds! :D Other music stuffs: I teach piano to seven kids and I absolutely love it, I'm still taking my own piano lessons learning intense classical music, I play percussion in concert band and pep band, and one of these days I'll restart learning the organ. When/if I have time. :) And... Yup. Between music and school, I have no life. Except for my wonderful friends and family whom I love. Speaking of, I must end this post because my mother is calling me for Family Home Evening. So until we meet again readers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment