Wow... Well it's been a while. So time for a new post! :)
Life is pretty fantastic these days, seriously. And with Thanksgiving just yesterday, I have a lot to be grateful for. Like my super amazing family whom I love. Spending the break from school at home has been a blast. My mother and I made some fantastic pies, I almost won an eating competition against my cousin Josh (note to self: it doesn't matter how competitive you are, going up against a hungry guy a foot taller than you is probably not a good idea for the future) and played the craziest game of Uno ever. Seriously, my family is the best.
Another recent thing of my life: I'm now a super huge fan of Netflix. Awesome movies on my laptop at any time? Oh yeah. So the movie of the day yesterday was a cute romance I found called Return To Me. Oh my adorableness. I laughed, I cried, and I cried some more. But seriously, if a movie has nuns riding bikes, hilarious old people, and is really cheesy, I will love it. :)
Oh, and if you want to check out pictures of my super cool pies for this Thanksgiving, visit my new cooking blog: kiwiscookingadventures.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment